Serena too strong for Wozniacki in US Open 2011

Posted by Online free on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Serena Williams Look mighty at the U.S. Open Grand Slam semifinal. Facing Caroline Wozniacki, Serena played very well and won in straight sets.

Serena too strong for Wozniacki in US Open 2011
Serena Williams

Serena did not meet much resistance as serve Wozniacki, Sunday (11/09/2011) morning GMT. Although his opponent is top seed, the former world number one is playing loose and won 6-2, 6-4 in 1 hour 26 minutes.
"I think the audience really helped me. I could feel their energy," Serena said after the game, as quoted Yahoosports.

Samantha Stosur will be Serena's opponent in the final round. The final match between them will coincide with the 10th anniversary September 11.

"It means a lot for me to be here as Americans and still survive in the tournament," Serena added.

"I really want to play tomorrow. Like the special day for the United States, so I'm really excited," he said.
Serena chasing his fourth title at the U.S. Open. Previously, he had won in 1999, 2002, and 2008.
Social Bookmarking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...